Thursday, June 3, 2010

Janae's Baby Shower 4.17.10

So I apologize that this post is so terribly late, but I needed to post about my lovely cousin's baby shower. Janae Holland (Previously Dalton) is having a baby girl and my cousin Shira and her mom Sharla put on a lovely shower for her on April 17th. It was a great shower. Very intimate with most of our family there. She got such cute stuff... I always go home from baby showers with an ache in my uterus. One day I will get to take home all those cute little clothes, but for now I am happy to share these wonderful experiences with my family members. It is especially fun to share these experiences with my cousins because we all grew up being so close to each other. Janae and I shared a good few years of being very close before we got married and I am so happy to see her and Taylor bring this sweet girl into the world. She is actually being induced today so in a few days I will get to post baby girl's welcome to the world photos! Baby Holland doesn't have a name yet, but she is loved very much. I can't wait to meet her!







All the Decorations were super cute! Great job Shira and Sharla! You are welcome to throw me a baby shower when that time comes! :)

No comments: