Friday, May 21, 2010

Good Friday

So I'm sitting in my office listening to A Fine Frenzy and my Dad comes in. He searches around in the filing cabinets and then asks: "What are you listening to?" and I reply "A Fine Frenzy". As he walks out he casually says "I like it". For some reason this gives me satisfaction. It might seem lame, but it brightened my day a bit. For some reason I am happy when my dad (a very picky man when it comes to music) approves my choice of music.


P.S. I am alive... finals just finished so I will be catching up on blogs as soon as I catch my breath.

3 comments:

Jessica Jane said...

I'm really glad you are alive. ( =

Shelley said...

I know what you mean about the little things people say making you feel a little bit happier!

Heidi said...

Congratulations on finishing up with school, and welcome to the world of the living!