Thursday, June 3, 2010

Danielle's Bridal Shower 5.22.10

My big sister Kimberly put on a great bridal shower for our baby sister Danielle. It was a really beautiful and elegant shower. My favorite part was when we played the newlywed game. Every time she got a question wrong she had to chew a piece of gum. It got pretty unbearable for her. It was hilarious! But I am so happy for Danielle and Greg. I got to take their engagement photos and I can see how much they love each other. I am so happy that they have chosen to be married in the temple and to live close. It will be fun to see how their love develops. Their wedding day is July 2... can't wait!

Here are some of the pics from the day.













1 comment:

Shelley said...

Those are some great gifts! I love the last one! I'm guessing that was from you?