Friday, May 30, 2014

mother's day


mother's day was beautiful. we had a delicious breakfast with tyler's parents and then headed to church. afterwards we headed down to laguna beach and visited shaw's cove. it was SO nice. i     wanted to jump in the water SO bad. it was nice to spend time together and enjoy the beautiful california weather. i am so grateful for the mother's in my life. i have many women who have influenced me for good and i am blessed to have them guiding and supporting me through my life. 

i also thought a lot about my new role as a mother. soon i will take on this new challenge of mothering a precious little boy. words can't really describe how blessed i feel that Heavenly Father has entrusted tyler and i with this little soul. i can't wait to meet him!










No comments: