Thursday, May 8, 2014

another baby shower

oh my goodness. it's hard to say just how happy i am about this day. it was so wonderful to have the support and love from so many amazing people. it poured rain the night before so we were a little worried about the outdoor setting, but it turned out to be a gorgeous day, it was just perfect. everything came together just in time and SO many people came. i was on cloud nine.

we got spoiled with tons of amazing gifts from our dear friends and family, the food was delish and the desserts got gobbled up. my sister, who runs her own little business, sift it sweets, did an outstanding job on the desserts! everything was super yummy, plus the colors all turned out perfectly. somehow everything just coordinated without clashing, which i was hoping for!

my family did such an amazing job helping with the shower. setting up, making food, cleaning, decorating, you name it, they did it. i SO appreciate everyone who helped to make it such a memorable day for me. i will remember this day forever!

some fun highlights: my big sister kimberly keeping me hydrated during the opening of gifts & seeing friends come from far distances, just for me. my wonderful friend tess came all the way from vegas to come to my shower. she was my best friend, more like sister, during my time there and i COULD NOT have survived without her. we spent so much time together and she was seriously the best friend to me. i will always love and appreciate her for loving me during one of the hardest parts of my life. when she walked up to me i was completely stunned and just hugged her until i could stop crying. i feel so blessed to have such beautiful people who love me. she is truly an angel in my life and once again, her love and kindness have just blown me away! love you tess!

i just want to say thank you to everyone who came and showed their love and support for us. we feel so incredibly blessed to have a baby boy coming to our family and that he will be loved by so many people! we know that he will be well taken care of because of your generosity and love!


















kaitlin, ashli & mary




SO much love!






kimmy keeping me hydrated







brylee, my little present opener

rachel, who is expecting a baby girl in october and my dear tess. some of the best girls around! 

jessica, my best friend since junior high

amanda, who is expecting a baby girl two weeks after i'm due!

angelynn and ben, friends we know through tyler's missionary service

mariah, baby bennett and kazia

my girls, the cousins. LOVE them to pieces!

shira and i comparing bellies, her boy is due a month after mine. 


the singley family! love them!

the host, my wonderful mother in law, cindy

my mom! 

grandma beth, mom & cindy

gma, big sister kimberly, mom and little sister danielle. love these ladies so much. 



oh and my favorite baby girl, miss brylee!

No comments: