Wednesday, November 14, 2012

a new name...




if you're wondering, my hat is from target. yet another thing found that couldn't be left on the shelf. 

for quite some time i have been thinking about changing the title of this blog space of mine. something catchy. something memorable. mostly, something that reflects my heart and my life. at the ripe age of 25 i find myself to be more tender than i used to be. more in touch with matters on my heart. more emotional. more sensitive. more in tune with my body, my mind, my heart and my soul. as i pondered about changing the name of this blog i went back and forth for a long time. just thinking on it from time to time and playing around with words on a page or words in my mind.

of course this is the place where i write about experiences of my life with tyler. he is my life. my happiness. my sweetheart. and although it will no longer be titled "amy and tyler rex", this will still serve as a documentation of our life. let's face it, tyler has been deeply imprinted on my heart and my world revolves around him. but this is mostly a space that contains my voice. the thoughts on my mind and the thoughts on my heart. so i hope you like it too because i love it. so here is a little bit of a new start. it is here that i will write about the things that are on my heart.

after all, life is not about what possessions i have, what i wear, what the balance of my bank account is or what kind of car i drive. what truly matters is what is written on my heart.

7 comments:

Ashley and Blake said...

I love it!

Shelley said...

I love the name change! I was thinking at first it would be "in" not "on" but the more I read the more I liked it!

Wendy said...

You're so cute. Love the new name.

Ps I had a small heart attack as I rushed to your blog to check out the little announcement.

Amy Rex said...

thanks ladies! i figured some of you might be thinking it was baby time, sorry to disappoint! :)

Unknown said...

ahhhh, amy; you are so very clever.

Unknown said...

I totally did!

Whit said...

seriously, why are you so cute?!