Wednesday, November 21, 2012

my life in instagram


i hope you all have a very happy and safe thanksgiving. i have much to be grateful for. i seem to get so worried about the troubles that come my way that i lose track of what really matters. there is goodness all around me. at the end of the day, if i have nothing in terms of things, i always have tyler in my heart and by my side. he really is my rock. 
i'm working on my attitude and trying to make the choice each day to be happy. it is my choice to do something good and productive or sit in front of the television wasting time. there are so many things that i can actually control that will help me to be happier. i need to start there. 
you might not be hearing from me for a few days. we will be spending quality time together with loved ones. and come friday my transformation into a christmas elf will be complete. the apartment will be plastered with christmas decor and i will be resisting the urge to buy my christmas tree before december arrives. 
oh, tyler couldn't be more excited. ;)

No comments: