Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

First came the Pitts House for the Stout Family Christmas Eve celebration...












Then came the Brady Family Christmas Eve Celebration and Nativity Program...











Both houses were loads of fun. As always it is entertaining and joyous when we spend time with our aunts, uncles and cousins. Highlights of the night: Joey's melodious goodness, baby Jared's Santa outfit, Steph's pink tree, feeling baby Dickson kick and the time stopping moment when I realized how lucky I am.

2 comments:

Erin said...

what fun christmases! I adore your outfit to death!

Wendy and Neal said...

Where did you get your boots? Dude I love them. Neal got me Steve Madden Linderr boots for Christmas and holy moly did I ever fall in love. And then I took them back cuz $200 hurts for boots! :) Haha if I don't find a good replacement pair, I'll be heading back to Steve Madden for sure. But I've gotta put soooome effort into finding some decently priced boots, right? You're looking fab, btw.