Monday, December 6, 2010

10

The number of days I have left until I am FINALLY finished with my bachelors. I am sitting at my desk attempting to complete my very extensive homework assignment for epidemiology and at the same time I am kicking myself for zoning out during her lectures over the last couple weeks. There is a phrase that keeps repeating itself over and over in my head "just 10 more days", "just 10 more days", "just 10 more days".

It is like a battle in my head. The lazy me wants to quit. The productive/determined me wants to take the finals right now and just get them over with. Seriously? 10 more days of this? How on earth are you going to do this Amy?

I have no answer to that question. But it will be done.

3 comments:

Erin said...

hurray! how exciting! heard you saw my mom. im jealous of both of you!

Laura said...

you can do it! Finish with a bang, just like a run. Don't give up early... this is your last 10 days and you have to make them count or you'll always remember that you didn't. I know you can!

Kevin and Missa said...

lol.. you are soo funny! Congrats!! I wish I was that close!! :)