Friday, May 4, 2012

the moment






SO glad it's friday and SO glad that i am not sick! last weekend i was hit with some sort of bacteria/virus that caused a fever and had me headed to the bathroom every hour. luckily the dr. gave me some antibiotics and i am all back to normal. yesterday was my first day of feeling and eating completely normal. thank goodness. you never realize just how much you need food until you can't really eat anything at all.

so today i leave you with these lovely photos from my afternoon with brylee. it was a pleasure as always. i just can't get enough of my little niece. she is just the sweetest little thing on the planet. seriously. after her nap, when i got her out of her crib she rested her head on my shoulder for a moment. that moment just plain melted my heart. brylee girl, i love you far far more than i ever anticipated. thanks for hanging out with me!

No comments: