Tuesday, August 23, 2011

they tri

This year Tyler and Devin decided to compete in the Camp Pendleton Triathlon once again. The weather was great. Baby Brekyn behaved. We got to see a lot of friends who competed also. And we got to hang out with the Dicksons which is always a blast.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good job boys! I think I speak for Shira as well when I say we are two lucky ladies! We're so proud of you two for all your manly ventures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope I'm not crossing the line in saying this but look at Tyler's calf muscle in the picture where he is doing that twisty thing! Sheesh! And congrats to him for his first day of his road to Bachelor Degreeism :) Awesome stuff! And btw, Amy, you look fabulous and sooo happy! Seriously glowing!

Shelley said...

Hahaha I was going to say the same thing about Tylers calf!! So funny.