Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Waiting

Right now I'm sitting next to Tyler as he attempts to sleep in his hospital bed. Thank goodness for the St. Judes wifi network. Yesterday he complained about abdominal pain all day. After dinner I made him google the symptoms for apensicitis ( I had a hunch that's what it was ). He dealt with the pain until midnigt. He knew he couldn't sleep through the pain... That's when he went to the e.r. So now we wait for surgery... Probably until 12:30. So here's to a day spent in the hospital waiting around for someone to remove his appendix. Mostly just waiting until my sweetheart isn't in pain anymore.

Please keep Tyler in your prayers. We appreciate all the love thus far. We are lucky to have such a great support system.

1 comment:

Jeff and Kira said...

Prayers coming your way! I hope Tyler recovers quickly!