Friday, March 25, 2011

Farewell


The hubster and I are off to Washington, D.C. to see where he served his mission. We have great family who hooked us up big time. With cheapo Jet Blue tickets (Nicki you are the bomb-digity), a free place to stay and a car to use while we're there (Shelly, we love you). Thanks granny for raising such kind ladies. Thanks to the Darrow sisters we are taking our dream trip (I've never been) for a steal of a price. And thanks be to Uncle Rob for marrying a great lady, Aunt Steph...you are our favorite.

So, off we go to see the Cherry Blossoms, hang out with Aunt Shelly, see our nation's capitol and probably gain a few pounds eating yummy food. We leave tonight on a red eye...my first one...wish me luck!

Happy Spring Break to the rest of you!!!

2 comments:

Ashley and Blake said...

I love D.C.! I wish I could go back. You are going to love it!

Whit said...

What a blast! I hope you LOVE it.. and then come visit us in O-H-I-O!