Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best Day Ever









Basically it was the best day ever. I woke up and me and my best friend Amanda went to get my hair done. Then we stopped by Jamba Juice and the girl working there gave me a FREE smoothie because I told her I was on my way to the MAC store to get my make up done for my WEDDING. It was so cute.
Then I went home, got dressed and my groom picked me up and took me to the place where we were to be married for time and all eternity. With my sweet mother I went to the beautiful room that I had dreamed of for years and years and put on my dress. I wish I could wear that dress every single day.
I knelt at the altar surrounded by all the people I love most and gazed into the eyes of the best man I have ever known. I love that man more than anything else on earth. More than clothing, shoes, 'Friends', music and food (and that's saying A LOT). I pretty much love him now more than I did when we were married on that magical day three years ago. Can't believe that three years have gone by. Can't believe I found someone who knows me inside and out and still loves me anyway.
Tonight we celebrate by hitting up the happiest place on earth and eating at the Blue Bayou (a first for me!).
Thanks be to Tyler for always loving me even when I am a stinker and thanks be to all the wonderful people who continue to love and support us in all that we do!

No comments: