Monday, January 24, 2011

26

Yesterday the love of my life turned 26. My main goal was letting Tyler enjoy himself. Of course, he got spoiled.

After church I did the laundry and baked his birthday cake. I let him lick the bowl, beater and spatula. He loved it. I wrote this on his wall in case you missed it:

Hubster,

Right now you are laying on the couch in your underwear, watching football and licking the bowl & beater as your birthday cake bakes. Hope your day just keeps getting better. You are really cute. I love you. Happy Birthday my sweet.

Love,
...Your Wifey


For Tyler's final birthday celebration on his actual birthday we planned a special fiesta for Brady Family Dinner. Everyone helped me out a ton. Cindy hosted and also made food along with all the other attendees. It was a great Sunday.











I can't say enough about this man. He is wonderful and I don't deserve him. He is the cheese to my macaroni. I would be lost without him. Happy birthday my love. You are the best part of each and every one of my days.

No comments: