Sunday, January 4, 2015

7 Years Together

we spent our anniversary at houston's, of course, and it was delicious as always. we exchanged cards and tyler brought home flowers. it was a fun night, just the two of us.

seven years has flown by and it truly has been a beautiful life. i was thinking about it recently, pondering about how fun this life has been and my heart just felt so happy. i am so blessed to have a partner that i enjoy spending time with. tyler truly is my best friend and i love him more than words can express.

life for us has been challenging at times, but we always manage to endure and become stronger. for that i am infinitely grateful. i love you tyler! thank you for making me so happy and for being my person. i can't imagine life without you by my side.



No comments: