Sunday, January 4, 2015

7 months!

I cannot believe that Rockwell is already 7 months old. He is such a joy in our lives and I am so thankful to be his mother. I love him more and more everyday.

He is sitting up all by himself these days, grabbing anything and everything and putting it in his mouth and getting his first bottom tooth! He eats solids 3 times a day with two helpings and cereal for dinner. He still nurses every three hours during the day and at least once during the night. He loves to eat! Definitely not surprising! He loves to be outside and is very social. When we see new people or places he is always wide eyed and likes to check things out. He usually takes 2 naps a day and goes to bed between 6 and 7.

This is definitely my favorite age so far. He is so loving and fun. He reaches for me sometimes and always smiles at me when I call his name or walk into the room. He's a healthy, happy energetic boy and I try to cherish every moment with him. I know that these next few months will bring so much change. He'll crawl, walk and then talk! And it is all going to happen soon! I don't have very much more time with my baby as a baby so I am going to soak it up.

Oh and trying to get a picture of him smiling without his tongue sticking out? Nearly impossible! And his fluffy hair just kills me. I never thought I would be so obsessed with my child, but I totally am. I am completely head over heels for this boy!














No comments: