Friday, January 23, 2015

Happy 30th Tyler!

To kick off Tyler's 30th Brithday festivities I made him cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Then we headed down to El Segundo for Grimaldi's Pizza. It was delish of course! Then we walked on the pier, enjoyed the breeze and spent time together. It was the perfect day.

Later that night Tyler had to coach his club team's practice. So, as soon as he left it was time to get Rockwell to bed and then decorate for his (unwanted) surprise party. I didn't care that he didn't want the attention, he was turning 30 so I just had to do something. Nothing was going to stop me. Not even the fear of him being steaming mad when he walked in the door. Which, thankfully was not the case. He was pleasantly surprised and so, we ate more pizza, visited with friends, sang happy birthday and ate a cake made of donuts. It was a great night spent with our close friends and family.

Oh, and for his present I decided to hassle all his friends and family and had them send me their favorite memories or a funny story about Tyler. He LOVED it and I loved it. It was so much fun putting it together and seeing how many great people have been involved in his life. We are truly blessed with incredible friends and family!

































Happy Birthday to my favorite man! I love you to pieces Tyler Brady Rex and cannot imagine life without you. I am really glad you were born 30 years ago. It was the best thing that could have ever happened to me! XO, Amy

No comments: