Tuesday, September 23, 2014

this kid...

be still my heart. i seriously LOVE this boy. rockwell is my little buddy. we hang out all day, errday and i wouldn't have it any other way. lately he has been so much more interactive and life with him around is getting more and more fun. he smiles at me and laughs and uses his cute little voice to coo at me. i think he's going to be a talker like his mama.

i am so blessed to have this little boy. some moments are tough, but then he falls asleep in my arms and i melt. even when he will only take a 30 minute nap, when i go get him out of his crib, he greets me with a humongous grin. how can i be mad at him??? sometimes i just cry when i hold him and thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me with a healthy, happy son and ask for forgiveness for getting frustrated when things don't go as smoothly as i'd like. i feel overwhelmed with gratitude at this new role of motherhood and try not to be negative about it, because it really is a privilege. a great privilege.

life is beautiful and wonderful and i am a lucky lady.




No comments: