Tuesday, September 2, 2014

hanging with grams & gramps

here's rockwell's first photo with grandma and grandpa stout. we sure do love them and since grandpa had a heart attack we've been treasuring the time we get to spend with them. it's hard to believe that someday they won't be here with me and this whole experience has opened my eyes to just how precious their time on earth is. they've been such an important part of my life and i want rockwell to be able to spend as much time with them as he can. they are such a wonderful example to me and i love them so much. i am so thankful that they always made such a great effort to be there for me and all of their grandkids over the years.

i will never forget seeing my grandpa in the sealing room at the temple after tyler and i were married. i didn't cry at all the whole time, not until afterwards when grandpa came to give me a hug. he's so special to me and i will always cherish his shining example of living the Gospel of Jesus Christ.


No comments: