Sunday, January 8, 2012

merry christmas

christmas was awesome. i baked goodies. we went to two christmas eve celebrations. 
we sang songs and read scriptures. 
we love our families and are so grateful to be able to spend time with them during the holidays. 



stout christmas eve.







brady christmas eve. 














christmas morning at the rex house. if you have ever wondered what i look like after i roll out of bed just scroll down. it's pretty glamorous. i know. 





 no traffic. in orange county. a must see.  

pitts christmas morning.













 i made these vintage looking canvas prints for my parents. they were my favorite photos that i took after brylee was born. thank you beautiful mess for the tutorial. mom and dad loved them. 


rex christmas afternoon.









highlights: 
tyler & brekyn wore matching outfits
grandpa's santa hat & grandma's matching bow
eloise eating a turkey leg
julia's singing
my pretty pearl that tyler gave me
watching brylee open her presents
seeing my parents reaction when they saw the canvas'
tyler playing with his new globe
my new camera bag from jo totes
owen asking me for more chocolate popcorn with a chocolate mustache

No comments: