Wednesday, November 3, 2010

6 hours

That is the amount of time that I spent studying yesterday.... after I got home from being at school for 6 hours. Needless to say I slept pretty well last night. I made flashcards & got ink all over my hands from my cheapo pen. I took a 30 minute break to shower and eat. Then I got back to it. I got my 100 question online Stress Management exam out of the way last night and tonight I will be studying my 100+ flashcards for my epidemiology exam that I will be taking tomorrow. Although this picture that I have painted for you seems rather dark and dreary there is a positive side to this. After tomorrow at about 12:45 pm I will be done taking exams until finals (insert huge sigh of relief here).

And fyi... I do have some fun things to blog about as soon as I run screaming from campus tomorrow.

P.S. I am sleeping in on Saturday morning. Nothing will stop me.

2 comments:

Laura said...

keep it up girl!

Unknown said...

SO excited and proud of you! You're freakin' awesome!