Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Words to Live by




A friend of mine has this quote on her blog (thanks Erin!) and I was very impressed with it so I thought I would share it with you. I feel like it is very applicable to my life. Recently there have been opportunities for change in our lives. Being the naturally anxious person that I am I would normally respond to these possibilities with negative feelings-anxiety, nervousness or fear, but for some reason (maybe because these changes are meant to be) I have positive feelings. Like maybe the mystery has been solved with an answer I never would have come up with a few years ago. But life takes you places you never thought it would. Maybe I need to go where Heavenly Father seems to be leading me. Maybe I need to do something I never thought I could. Maybe.

No comments: