Friday, September 24, 2010

The Crew

On September 11th we went to the Galaxy game with Nate and Rachel... just one of the many lovely couples that lives in our complex. It was an extra special game because Tyler and Nate's friend from high school, Stephen Lenhart, plays for The Columbus Crew. We were also in attendance for Beckham's first game back after his injury last fall. We got to see Stephen after the game and I didn't think he would remember me. We met a LONG time ago when Tyler and I were dating. I was on a lunch break and Tyler and I went to Souplantation... that is where I met him. Big blonde afro and all. That was close to 4 years ago. When I went to say hi to him after the game I shook his hand and said "You probably don't remember me... we met at...." and then we both said in unison "Souplantation". It was hilarious. I'm really just glad he remembered me. I feel like I can always remember people, especially men, and they can meet me multiple times and ask me my name EVERY time I see them. It makes me feel very unmemorable. Anyway. It was a great game. We scored and got to sit with his family right behind the goal.

These were our original seats... but instead we got to sit back there behind that goal with the Lenhart crew. It was sweet.



No comments: