Saturday, May 31, 2008

Noche Buena

 Danielle and I with Sarah...

                                                                          Noche and Sarah...


Yesterday Danielle and I went horse back riding with Tyler and Judd (Tyler's Dad). It was beautiful! We got to the stables before Judd did so Danielle got a chance to get acquainted with the horses because she hasn't been around a horse in a long time. Judd saddled up Sarah for Danielle and Noche Buena for me. We rode down in the hills of Yorba Linda where the old orange acres dam is... while Tyler and Judd walked near us helping control the horses. I got to have reins though so I got to have most of the control which was sweet! It is a really cool connection that you have with the horse, like this bond of trust. It is a really cool feeling and I suggest everyone try it. I am excited to ride more and get to know horse back riding again (I used to do it when I was little). We're grateful for Tyler's dad who is so willing to share these beautiful animals with us. Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure...

No comments: