some things i want to remember about him right now...
- Makes the hand motions for popcorn popping
- Thinks high fives are hilarious
- Crawls... fast
- Eats blueberries, watermelon, bananas, cheerios, puffs, bread, noodles
- Also eats puréed food still, sometimes 4 servings in one sitting
- Nurses first thing in the morning, before naps and bedtime
- Got his two front teeth!
- Loves being outside
- If he's grumpy, feed him
- Loves pushing with his walking toy
- Pulls up and stands next to chairs, tables and even started reaching the door knobs. Luckily he can't turn them and open the doors yet.
- Climbs up onto the couch
- Loves soft blankets. Now when I rock him to bed I put one on him and he loves it!
- Pushes his toy cars around the house. So cute.
- Sleeps through the night around 7-8 PM to
We love you sweet Rockwell!