Sunday, July 17, 2011

she was showered

My mom, little sister and I threw my big sister Kimberly a baby shower. It was beautiful. She is glowing and we are all SO excited for her baby girl to come meet us. She is due August 6th and I don't know how much longer I can stand it. I guess as long as I have to. Now that Julia has had her baby boy I am even more excited for baby girl to come. I love all of my nieces and nephews from the Rex side, but I cannot wait to have a niece from the Pitts side.













Kimmy,

I love you and I couldn't be happier for you. Every time the phone rings I hope it's you telling me you're in labor and that sometime soon I'll get to meet your daughter. I am so happy that someday soon a very special spirit will come to earth to join our family and to make you a mother. Maybe Grandma & Grandpa Pitts are with her right now sharing their wisdom and telling her stories about us when we were babies. I know you will be an amazing mother and I look forward to learning from you just like I always have.

Love,
Your baby sister

1 comment:

Whit said...

Oh my, amazing! I wish I could have been there!!