Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Julia + Aaron are Married 6.26.10

Tyler's sister Julia was married to Aaron Smith on 6.26.10. The weekend started with a open house at the Rex house on friday night. It was so pretty. Cindy did a great job coordinating it all and getting super talented people to help her. Everything came together so beautifully.

Get ready for picture overload!!!















The next day was the sealing at the Newport Beach Temple and the Harbor Cruise Luncheon for the family and wedding party. It was a beautiful celebration. Everyone looked great and the atmosphere was top notch. Unfortunately I was rushing out the door and forgot my camera so I only have photos from the open house the night before. But I stole some from my sister in law...











Congrats Julia and Aaron. We are so excited for you! Thanks for letting us be a part of your day!

No comments: