Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Danielle and Greg are Married too! 7.2.10

Well... while trying to recover from Julia + Aaron's wedding weekend I was preparing for my baby sister's wedding day. The week was crazy to say the least, but the end result was totally worth it. Every little detail came together so beautifully... I am so happy. The weather was perfect and everyone arrived looking perfect. The day started with Katie coming to do my hair, then off to MAC I went to get my make up done. I got dressed and off to the Newport Beach Temple we went. It was a beautiful sealing and I am so happy I could be there with them. Everyone changed clothes and headed out to wait for the couple to make their appearance. We took some pics at the Temple and then headed to the Turnip Rose. That is where Tyler and I had our reception... it is a magical place. I LOVE it there. Everything looked great and my mom assembled the cake while the wedding party took photos out in the courtyard. The reception started with an hour of apetizers and drinks. Then we moved into the ball room for the party. I gave my toast without crying... did not think that would happen. The video montage that I made worked... there was a small technical difficulties that were over come luckily. We danced, ate and danced some more. It was a wonderful day. I am so happy for Danielle and Greg. Thank you for making me a part of your special day!!!






























No comments: