Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Congrats Jonathon and Laura

On Saturday Laura and Jonathon were married on a beautiful cliff in Laguna Beach. Following the ceremony we headed over to Las Brisas for Lunch. It was amazing! It was not only beautiful, but the food was amazing. I also got to take some photos to get some practice (for those of you who don't know I am working on my portfolio so that I can start a photography company). Jonathon works with me and I have known him for a long time. When I asked him if I could take pictures at their wedding he was more than happy to let me play paparazzi for the day. I am so glad that I got to share their special day with them. They are beautiful people inside and out and I am so happy for them!!! Here is the video I made for them.

1 comment:

Jessica Jane said...

I'd love to help you with oppertunities to build your portfolio. ( = Want to take some pictures of us for our Christmas cards? Maybe at the beach? or a park?