Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where is the one place you can go and act like a total idiot?.......Vegas!

Well I didn't act like an idiot, but I did go to Vegas. The title of the blog is a line from a favorite movie of mine "What Happens in Vegas"--it is amazing. If you haven't seen it--rent it! MY co-worker Pat and I went to Vegas for a day to visit our other co-workers (they are running our Vegas company--SignSource Las Vegas). We got to stay in the Bellagio because of the amazing rates and we got upgraded to a suite for no extra charge! It had three bathrooms (two of which had tvs and telephones in them), a big king size bed, and an amazing view of the lake and the other hotels. For those of you unfamiliar with the Bellagio it is the hotel that all of the guys stand outside of at the end of the Oceans 11 movie. It was amazingly luxurious!!! Anyways... a short trip but definitely worth it! I even took a bath before bed and I didn't even have to bend my legs! I finally found a bath tub I can stretch out in! I am stoked! Here are some photos...





No comments: