Saturday, November 29, 2008

viva la vida






So a huge blessing came into my life when Coldplay announced that they were adding one more stop to their tour. They just so happened to add a show at The Honda Center where my dad has season tickets and therefore gets tickets to pretty much every event there. Me, my sisters Kimberly and Danielle and my good friend Jessica got to go see Coldplay and it was amazing as expected. I am so amazed at how talented some people are when it comes to music. Music is such a blessing in my life. I love to basque in the goodness of creativity through music. What a talented group Coldplay is. I think they are officially my favorite band... and let me tell you, becoming my favorite band is not an easy task. Here is to Coldplay and all of their wonderous-ness. They never cease to amaze me.

1 comment:

Jessica D said...

AHHHHHHH so fun that night!!!!!!!!!! I am still basking in the awesome-ness that overtook us! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!