Friday, August 23, 2013

dad's 60th birthday bash

my dad is 60! he was very adamant about us not doing anything big for his birthday so, just like good obedient women, we ignored him and threw him a surprise party! it was really fun to watch him spend time with his friends and family and to hear the good things they had to say about him. everyone pitched in and the night turned out quite amazing. we also surprised my parents by celebrating their anniversary. my sister's replicated their wedding cake and made a great video with a history of their life together. it was awesome! such a nice night... beautiful people, good food and yummy treats made by my talented sister, danielle! i sure do love my dad. he may drive me crazy sometimes, but he is one of the funniest, hardworking and loving father's i know. i love him dearly and am so grateful for the man that he is. happy 60th dad! we love you!






































No comments: