Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy April Fools Birthday Grandma Beth!

My dear Grandma Beth Stout is in town from Arizona for the easter holiday so all of us Stout girls decided to go out to lunch at Cheesecake Factory to celebrate her birthday! It was really fun to see everyone and since I had spring break I didn't have to worry about any school work... it was really nice! It was a fun day out and it was great to spend some extra time with Grandma. I love that lady so much. She is such a strong example to me of service, kindness and love. I cannot imagine what my life will be like when she is no longer here with me, but I am so blessed to have her here now and I will cherish the times that I get to spend with her as she gets older. She gives the best hugs and kisses and she has such a sweet heart. I hope that I can always remember the love she makes me feel and share it with others.
My Grandma Sue, my dad's mom, passed away when I was 15 and I didn't get to know her as much as I would have liked. Sometimes I lay in bed at night and think of her and cry because I wish I had been given more time to have known her as well as I know my Grandma Beth. But I know that she loves me and I can often feel of her love as I think of the memories I have of her. She was a very giving lady who served those who were less fortunate and she loved her family and her Heavenly Father and Savior. I am grateful that Grandma Beth was there with Grandma Sue when she passed away and I will always be grateful for the friendship that they shared. What a blessing Grandmothers can be in our lives. I am grateful for Heavenly Father's plan and for the wonderful women that I have been blessed to know and love.

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!




No comments: