Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Firsts

In life there are many important rites of passage and things that are momentous when we do them for the first time. Some examples are: when you take your first steps, the first time you ride a bike, your first kiss, graduating high school, and your first college class or your graduation. Firsts are important. Many of our firsts shape us into who we are. And today I would like to share with you one of my recent "firsts"... my first foam finger. What a night it was at the Ducks game with my first foam finger. I will never forget it. It was quite entertaining and fun to irritate my dad and Tyler by waving too much. haha. Sorry its not a great picture-the lighting was weird. But this is me with my foam finger at the Honda Center.

1 comment:

shira said...

hahahaha! amy, i freakin love you! you crack me up! p.s. the word verification that i have to type below the comment is "fartic"...what a funny word!