Saturday, August 30, 2008

Las Brisas






So this past week was wonderful! We had the normal school and work stuff, but we also got to do some fun stuff. I got to hang out with Lauren and get my nails done and skype with Jessica! We got to see Regan (Tyler's good friend) and Lauren and have taco night. MY guac turned out to be more magical than ever before! And we also got to go to Las Brisas in Laguna Beach to have dinner with Regan and Logan (Regan's cousin). Las Brisas is the restaurant that Tyler took me to before he proposed last summer on 7.7.07. It was fun to go back there and enjoy good food and good company and good memories. I love Tyler and I am so happy that we had such a good week. He and I have been working hard and I am proud of us for staying on top of all of our school and work responsibilities sand still have some fun!

2 comments:

Jessica D said...

i missssss you!

Erin said...

oh how i loooove their all you can eat breakfast! amazing!