Some things to remember about Rockwell right now...
- Crawls all over the place
- Follows me around the house, I can hear him crawling down the hall when I walk away
- Likes to play with all his toys and anything else he can reach
- Has started to explore the kitchen cabinets more as of late
- Has some weird obsession with knocking over trash cans
- Still puts most things in his mouth, especially paper and cell phones
- Likes to eat pureed foods and recently has tried blueberries, bananas and black beans
- Baby babbling a lot more
- Tilts his head to the side and smiles. He kills me.
- Sleeps through the night now. Usually.
- Wearing 12 month shirts and 6 month bottoms. Long and lean.
- Nurses in the morning, before his morning and afternoon naps and bedtime
- Loves to munch on puffs
- Still just has his two bottom teeth, but I think the two front teeth are coming soon
Melts my heart and makes me laugh every single day. He is my angel baby and I love him so dang much it hurts sometimes. He really is like a ray of sunshine, brightening up my days. I am so in love with him and I am so blessed to have him in my life!
We went to San Clemente to visit the Dickson Family and snapped these cute pics at the baby beach. It was Rockwell's first time crawling in the sand and of course, he touched it and put his hands right into his mouth. And so begins the sand eating... a rite of passage for every California baby. Honestly, it made me really excited for summer and lots and lots of beach days!